Senior Digital Designer
Senior Digital Designer – Cirencester
Salary £32,000 - £37,000 plus
We’re delighted to be working with this high profile marketing agency to assist them with the search for an exceptional and experienced Senior Digital Designer. Digital design plays a significant role in the business along with a wide variety of offline design solutions. So a solid knowledge of print is needed, although a predominantly digital-based background is a must.
You will be joining a fast-paced, ever-growing team, so the ability to work in an agile and flexible way is required. The ability to hit the ground running, balance workload and prioritise, often under pressure with tight deadlines is essential. You can flourish and cement your unique creative approach to tacking all deliverables with an ambitious and innovative outlook.
As a Senior Designer, you’ll help design thought-provoking creative campaigns that span all platforms, drive excitement and engage with brand messaging. As the ideal candidate, your portfolio will reflect your ability to create beautiful designs with flair and passion that span print and digital media. You will have strong typography, web design, illustration and animation skills to boot. Able to work within brand guidelines to execute and present design work that captivates the viewer. And you can do all this with a humble, yet assured, confidence, whether it’s liaising internally or externally. Being confident in your design decisions and capable of articulating your creative decision-making when needed is a must.
With a solid track record of working for established clients, you are able to share your experiences and knowledge to help support other members of the team and drive forward the creative process. Think more overseeing and inspiring rather than managing people. You will be mentored, trained, nurtured and encouraged in exchange for loyalty, honesty and being open to new opportunities.
- At least 5 years’ agency/design experience
- A strong, positive mindset, who isn’t afraid to make decisions, prioritise and communicate effectively
- A forward thinker who is keen to explore and learn new creative approaches to engage and inspire not just internal teams but also our clients
- A strong affinity with designing for digital, understanding responsive design and how to design for it
- An excellent understanding of email best practice, who can, when called upon, educate, implement and improve working methods
- The ability to execute and marry beautiful assets to provide a consistent look and feel across all deliverables, whether web, email, banner, apps or print
- The ability to manage multiple workflows, at times leading design projects from concept, through to initial wireframe, design and delivery to the client
- Knowledge of creating UI kits and pattern libraries
- Proficient across the Adobe CC suite.
- Usability and interaction design, including UX and UI. Strong knowledge of Adobe Experience Design, (XD), Invision and protyping apps.
- Contributory Pension scheme (up to 5%)
25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday day off
Free car parking
- Life cover (death in service)
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76132808