SF Group are recruiting for a fantastic sub £100m business based in Birmingham. This manufacturing business are keen to bring on board a Financial Controller who will ultimately grow into their Finance Director position. This role is a fantastic growth opportunity and will be supported by a seasoned finance team. Main duties include:
- Production of group management accounts
- Production of budgeting
- Ownership of company forecasting
- Commercial analysis both on a routine and ad hoc basis
- Management of a small and well formed finance team
This role would suit a bright, engaging candidate who has a blend of existing experience and future potential. The Financial Controller role requires either ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification. The role itself will be a brilliant role because:
- The role has excellent growth potential to FD level
- The company has superb staff retention levels
- The company is an established brand
- The role is supported by a brilliant current management team.
The broad salary range is due to the open minded nature of the client and the time they have to develop their staff. Salary is dependent on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76073247