My client is a leading engineering company within the automotive and motorsport industry who are seeking an experienced Software Engineer on a permanent basis to join their expanding engineering team focusing on the development of embedded software.
- Hold a minimum 2:1 degree within Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar subject discipline.
- Experience with 16/32 bit controllers.
- Experience working with varied IDE's
- C/C++ programming, embedded C(++)
- Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow or Labview
- Network modelling such as; CAN. LIN, SPI, SENT, SSI
- Understanding of power electronics, DC and AC motors, motor controllers, power storage, power conversion.
Previous automotive electronics experience is desirable.
If you are looking for work or a new opportunity, then please click Apply or send your CV to you can also call me on 0207 740 0042.
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
For more jobs like this visit www.v-hr.com
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75983781