Our client has the claim to the worlds largest 'X' platform which is revolutionising the FinTech industry. You will be part of a highly skilled Agile team that are working on latest features of this software, High emphasis on DevOps /CI / Cloud. Technology is one of the four core areas of expertise, combined with design, content and data intelligence, the company create products and services that benefits business and retailer alike.
You will be responsible for writing high-quality clean code, UI conscious interfaces and client-side code for new and existing web applications.
- Develop complex web applications with advanced analytic performance through the integration with design and backend developer teams
- Design & develop front end application that satisfies end-user cases
- Ensure quality of the application so as to enhance user experience
- Provide extensive input to new user features and deliver to product roadmap
- Keep all parties informed on all issues and developments
The successful Senior Software Developer will ideally have;
- Java/J2EE or .Net desirable
- Experience with one or more of the following HTML5, JSON, REST, MySQL
- Experience with Angular, Node, Eeact, ES6/7, AJAX, JQuery
- Experience with Analytics, ES6/7, Elasticsearch
Perks - Work with the latest cutting edge technologies, Belfast central location / Onsite Parking, Healthcare, Bonus, Stocked Fridge, Beer and Pizza nights, Training budget.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76122898