Head of Marketing
Paying £40,000 - £50,000 + Amazing Bonus + Company Benefits!
Based in London
My client is one of the world’s leading Publishing and Events businesses, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. Due to continued success and growth, my client has an exciting opportunity for a Head of Marketing to join one of their most successful portfolios and hit the ground running! This large scale Portfolio runs events globally, and involves international travel.
As Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of Marketers to build and drive the brand and marketing strategy for a portfolio of events. Reporting into the Marketing Director, The Head of Marketing will be a confident leader who can motivate a team to deliver against tight timescales in a pressured environment. The Head of Marketing needs to have a proven track record of the planning and delivery of multi-channel campaigns for both B2B and B2C audience.
Head of Marketing Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Proven track record of delivering digital campaigns and working in a B2B environment
- Formal marketing qualification or certificate, and/or degree level education or equivalent
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing a team to meet the needs of the business
Head of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Define and implement the overall marketing strategy for a portfolio of events
- Planning, budgeting and implementing effective event marketing campaigns
- Drive sponsorship and delegate revenue through all online and offline channels, with a key focus on digital channels
- Ensure content and campaign plans and activities are fully integrated.
- Identify data acquisition strategy to grow the existing databases
- Set up and management of media deals with external organisations to ensure maximum exposure at lowest cost to event budget
- Work closely with the Sales Department within the business to drive delegate revenue
- Ensure good levels of communication across both businesses between production, logistics, telesales, sales and marketing
- Be innovative and creative with respect to bringing new ideas and methods into practice to increase the effectiveness of the marketing function across both the business and the portfolio
- Build, lead, motivate and coach a team to deliver an effective, performing team that continually meets business needs
- Manage budgets and forecasting for the team.
- Monthly reporting on both channel and behavioural marketing metrics
- Regularly review campaign analysis to ensure that the target ROI and response rate is achieved
Head of Marketing Attitudinal Attributes Required:
- Motivated to perform
- Adaptable to change and a fast paced environment
- Enjoys a challenge and finding solutions for problems
- Positive in outlook and approach
- A drive to improve and do things better
- Ability to understand the division’s content
- A willingness to do a variety of related job duties.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity so do not hesitate in sending your CV to Jo today!
Email: Jo@maidayrecruit .co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76133820