1st Line Support
Exciting opportunity for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join a global organisation.
Your new company
You will be joining a manufacturing organisation that has a remarkable history built up over the past 200+ years. The company is positioned as the forefront of technology as they develop high quality, high performance products. They now have customers in over 100 countries spread across a wide range of industry sectors and are serviced by a truly worldwide network.
Your new role
This is a 1st Line Support role with responsibility to provide support and advice on a range of IT issues and to provide a comprehensive and professional ICT Services Desk service to staff and external customers. Extensive training will be provided and you will have the opportunity to obtain a qualification in Microsoft Certified Systems Administration after 12 months.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to considered for the role you must possess a mixture of the below:
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Applications
- Windows 7 or Windows 10
- Hyper V
- Office 365
- General PC and Telephony support
- Handling all contact, via email, telephone and self-service.
- Logging all incident, service request and problem records.
- Resolving incidents and service requests and restoring service as quickly as possible.
- Achieving service level agreement, response and fix times.
- Closing all resolved incidents, requests and other calls.
- Any other duties as and when required appropriate to the level of this post.
- Managing incoming calls
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary package up to £25,000 alongside company benefits. From the outset, you will receive excellent training and will work alongside the Group IT Manager.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75963386