Software Engineer £30k Mobile Technology Cambridge
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: up to £30k depending on experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
You will be responsible for analyzing user requirements, designing and developing features for company products (including enhancements for existing products, new features, etc.) or platforms within the given quality standards and timelines.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Development of new sites, services and applications as driven by business and customer needs.
- Analyze product requirements and translate system requirements to task specifications for self
- Build and manage code while ensuring that the specified software development best practices are followed and the design and implementation procedures adhere to specifications set by team and group leadership.
- Apply appropriate unit/functional testing to ensure that the product is bug-free.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of the design, implementation and test specifications
- Development, maintenance and upgrading of internal tools and applications.
- Suggest improvements/efficiencies in the product features
- Involved in knowledge transfer to team members, applications team and operations engineers
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
- Ideally 1 - 2 years' work experience using C# .NET in a web focused environment
- Strong knowledge of C# .NET (MVC, command line applications)
- Good knowledge of SQL databases (MSSQL)
- Knowledge of source control management systems (Git preferably)
- Strong problem solving skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76050805