Commercial Property Solicitor
Job Title: Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you a Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor with 3 - 4 years' experience? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading firm which has a strong corporate client base and a substantial company commercial following.
The candidate would work alongside other fee earners within the Commercial Department, primarily on commercial property/development work.
- Front line fee earning in Commercial property/development/environment
- Sales, purchases, options planning tax awareness and landlord and tenant
- Hands on proactive advice to demanding clients
- Balancing legal niceties with commercial reality
- Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor 3 - 4 years plus
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to take instructions and progress work promptly and efficiently to a high standard with supervision when or if required
- Be professional, organised, competent, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Commercially astute
- Ability to use all Microsoft applications, especially Word and Outlook and Excel as required
- Must provide evidence of CPD and any claims record (PII reported)
ACS are recruiting for a Commercial Property Solicitor. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Commercial Property Solicitor please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Commercial Property Solicitor. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Commercial Property Solicitor with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Commercial Property Solicitor role you desire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76137081