Our client, an innovative company based in High Wycombe is presently seeking to recruit an ambitious Treasury Analyst to join their dynamic Finance Team.
- Ensure bank statement data is downloaded from the banking systems and uploaded daily into SAP, and reconciled to bank accounts.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements to the accounting system on a timely basis. Analyse and interpret data in Excel and liaise with others in Finance to resolve queries before the following month end.
- Uploading invoices to the lending facility by 10am each day to ensure that the company's availability is maximised.
- Manage the process for requests from our facility lender, ensuring these requests are fulfilled and submitted on a timely basis. This will include contacting individual sites to obtain relevant paperwork, and ensuring unreasonable delays are escalated to senior management.
- Review bank and facility balances every day, updating & maintaining the daily cash file by 10am.
- Run the weekly cashflow reports by 11.30am every Monday, and update other reports used to support the 13-week cashflow forecast
- Download and distribute daily audit files and weekly bank details failure reports, including follow-ups where necessary to ensure bank failures are resolved quickly.
- Update FX rates in SAP/System 21 at month end.
- Management of petty cash for 1 site.
- Actively review & improve current processes to ensure good financial control and efficient & consistent Treasury procedures.
- Share the task of processing transactions on Barclaycards & monitor the Treasury inbox resolving queries on a timely basis.
- Share the task of uploading payments into the banking systems for authorisation and assigning approvers.
- Ad hoc analysis and tasks as required
Essential skills and experience:
- Part-qualified in treasury and / or accounting with a good understanding of core accounting principles
- Experience in reconciliations, cash accounting and treasury operational controls
- Microsoft Suite, intermediate to advanced excel
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills, with the ability to build good working relationships and influence others
- Clear understanding of core financial controls, with the ability to identify and propose solutions to control risks
- Demonstrable experience in process improvement and driving efficiencies
- Preferred skills and experience:
- SAP and / or System 21 (AS400)
- Asset-backed finance
- Understanding of basic AP & AR processes
- Experience of electronic bank platforms
- Background in FMCG sector
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76103502