A position has come up within a well-known manufacturing business who are looking for an interim Finance Manager to assist them for 6 months. This will be reporting to the Financial Controller where you will be responsible for managing a team of three, dealing with the end to end management accounts, reporting, analysis and working with suppliers and external stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity in Greater Manchester to boost your skills and join a fantastic place.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large and reputable Manufacturing and Production business based in Greater Manchester. As a Finance Manager there will be a number of duties and responsibilities as well as ad-hoc project work.
A few of the duties are outlined below:
- Carrying out the consolidation of the monthly management accounts,
- Monitoring the monthly financial reporting,
- Leading the production of revenue budget monitoring reports,
- Working closely with Head of Finance and Finance and Corporate Services Director and Senior Management,
- Lead the provision of financial decision making support to the functional areas,
- Support the year end production of Statutory Accounts and financial statements,
- Working with suppliers and external stakeholders,
- Managing a team of three directly to assist, train and supervise when needed.
To be considered for this Finance Manager position in Greater Manchester you do need the following skills and qualifications:
- You must have an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA),
- You must have the relevant experience of working in a similar environment in a Finance Manager or Senior position,
- Strong analytical skills and experience of explaining financial concepts to non-financial managers,
- Significant experience of using excel to manage, analyse and report on substantial amounts of data ,
- Ability to influence decision making in financial matters and ensure that overall financial goals and targets can be met,
- Proven experience of providing financial management support to a customer service focused organisation
If you feel this opportunity is for you and that you would like to work within this Manufacturing and Production company for at least six months then do apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76120576