Corporate Tax Manager
Job Title: Corporate Tax Manager
Have you got previous experience working as a Corporate Tax Manager? Are you either ACA, ACCA or ATT qualified? Are you CTA? This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK'S fastest growing accountancy firms.
A new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Corporate Tax Manager to join our team.
Having a talented and dedicated team of individuals who want to work in and actively be part of an inspiring and challenging environment is key to our success.
There people are there greatest asset and without them they will not achieve success, so there clients are not the only ones they help to grow. They are just as committed to helping there people achieve their ambitions too.
The people who join this leading company are recruited not only for their technical excellence and ability, but equally as important, for the potential they see in them to help them drive the firm forward, to add real value for their clients and to, ultimately, help them to achieve their ambitions.
As a firm that is committed to helping there people to succeed, they provide a structured and supportive approach to training & career development and have an environment, built through mentoring and coaching, in which everyone is encouraged to achieve their ambitions. they make sure that the members of their team who deserve recognition, reward and progression are always given it. So whatever your ambitions, as part of ther team, you will be in the perfect place to make them happen.
- You will either be ACA, ACCA or ATT qualified.
- Ideally, you will be CTA, although we are still happy to consider your application if you aren't.
- The role will be the management of a Corporate Tax portfolio with the intention of this person moving on to tax advisory projects.
- The Corporate Tax portfolio consists of a range of owner-managed businesses, corporate groups and professional partnerships.
- We've never been a firm to rest on our laurels, so an important part of your responsibilities will be to challenge what we do and how we do it, for the benefit of your colleagues and to drive even higher levels of client service. You will continually look for ways to improve our departmental processes and procedures, and working with our firm-wide Tax team, drive the implementation of these across the teams.
- You will be working with our Corporate Finance team on transactional tax projects (on acquisitions, disposals and restructuring, for instance) and group reorganisations.
- You will be expected to build and maintain effective relationships with clients and liaise on tax compliance issues, assist with the supervision and coaching of the team and to support our Directors on more complex technical assignments and advisory work, ensuring continuous best service for our clients & contacts and your colleagues.
ACS are recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Corporate Tax Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Corporate Tax Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Corporate Tax Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Corporate Tax Manager role you desire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76047595