Design Engineer - HVAC
Air conditioning & Ventilation Design / Estimating Engineer
Based: Near Walsall
REPORTING TO: Design Manager
- Production of detailed quotations for air conditioning, ventilation and mechanical works, to include site surveys, Designer Risk Assessments, heat load calculations and equipment selection for retail, leisure, commercial and domestic projects, value £5K-£500K throughout the UK.
- Must be computer literate, self-motivated, personable, able to work independently as part of a team, and liaise effectively at all levels. Relevant air conditioning experience essential.
- Prepared to react quickly and effectively in various situations.
- Work as a key member of the Design team, taking a proactive role.
- Site surveys to be undertaken as and when required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous experience within the air conditioning industry and relevant legislation knowledge is essential, with knowledge of major suppliers/equipment within the market.
- ONC/HNC qualification in Building Services (Air Conditioning) Preferred
- Candidates will possess a proven track record of building strong professional relationships and project management.
- The successful individual should have excellent written and verbal skills, be fully IT conversant.
- competent with use of AutoCAD preferred but not essential
- Candidates should be self-motivated, personable and confident, possess excellent customer focus, and a team player prepared to occasionally contract projects if required during busy periods.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76129348