Head of Marketing
Paying up to £40,000 + Bonus + Generous Company Benefits
My client, a global Media and Events organisation, are actively recruiting for an experienced and methodical Head of Marketing to join their dynamic team. This is an exciting opportunity for a Head of Marketing to join one of their most successful portfolios and hit the ground running! This large scale Portfolio runs events globally, and involves international travel.
Purpose of the role
As Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of Marketers to build and drive the brand and marketing strategy for a portfolio of events. Reporting into the Marketing Director, The Head of Marketing will be a confident leader who can inspire a team to deliver against tight timescales in a multi stakeholder environment. The Head of Marketing needs to have a proven track record of the planning and delivery of multi-channel campaigns for both B2B and B2C audience.
Head of Marketing Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Proven track record of delivering digital campaigns and working in a B2B environment
- Desirable – formal marketing qualification or certificate, and/or degree level education or equivalent
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing a team
- Adaptable to change and a fast paced environment
- Enjoys a challenge and finding solutions for problems
- Driven to improve and do things better
- Ability to understand the division’s content
- Define and implement the overall marketing strategy for a portfolio of events
- Planning, budgeting and implementing effective event marketing campaigns
- Drive sponsorship and delegate revenue through online and offline channels, with a focus on digital channels
- Ensure content and campaign plans and activities are fully integrated.
- Identify data acquisition strategy to grow the existing databases
- Set up and management of media deals with external organisations to ensure maximum exposure at lowest cost to event budget
- Work closely with the Sales Department within the business to drive delegate revenue
- Ensure strong levels of communication across both businesses between production, logistics, sales and marketing
- Demonstrate and innovative approach with respect to bringing new ideas and methods into practice to increase the effectiveness of the marketing function across the portfolio
- Build, lead, motivate and coach a team to deliver an effective team that continually meets business needs
- Monthly reporting on both channel and behavioural marketing metrics
- Regularly review campaign analysis to ensure that the target response rate and campaign results are achieved
This is a truly fantastic opportunity so do not hesitate in sending your CV to Jo today!
Email: Jo@maidayrecruit .co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76133039