Industrial FP&A Analyst
Our North Devon based Client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Industrial FP&A Analyst. Your role will be to ensure accurate and timely financial operations data is available for the management of the business. Reporting to the FP&A Controller.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of industrial financial planning and analysis for the annual budget and quarterly flex forecasts.
- Participating in daily, quarterly and annual standard cost rolls.
- Maintaining the standard cost database in SAP.
- Analysing data that feeds into the standard costs to detect and correct errors. e.g. Purchasing info records, lot sizes, bills of materials, routings.
- Preparing product costings for commercial and contract managers.
- Undertake regular factory departmental cost analysis to ensure that costs are being captured and allocated accurately.
- Involvement in special projects as directed by the finance department senior management, to a high technical quality standard and within deadlines.
- Participate and/or lead continuous review of financial controls, ensuring adherence to financial procedures, and that all violations are investigated and action is taken to prevent re-occurrence.
- Provides technical advice and finance support to non-finance managers to assist them in expenditure review/justification and in project activity.
- You will be a qualified ACCA, CIMA or ICAEW
- Have experience of costing and management accounting, including forecasting and budgeting, preferably in a Pharmaceutical or FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of design and application of internal financial controls along with a successful track record for delivering results.
- IT literate, including advanced Excel skills.
- Have a strong aptitude for analysing data and be able to demonstrate capability of arriving at appropriate conclusions through understanding data and identifying trends and indicators.
Please send through your details ASAP or contact the office direct for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76126224