£35,000-£43,000 + Full Package
Do you have ambition to join the best? Do you feel ready to work on some of the biggest, most notable projects in the UK?
An opportunity has arisen to join an unparralleled market leading top tier contractor who is looking for an experienced Senior Engineer to join one of the North Wests most prominent projects. They are looking for someone who has previous experience, ideally with lots of experience in RC Frames and Highways.
The Contractor is a leading international mulit-functional construction/ civil engoneering business that covers construction, civil engineering, public sector, facilities management and much more. They employ more than 50,000 people and operate all over the globe.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring the section of works are delivered safely; to specification, budget and programme
- Provide innovative engineering solutions to a challenging project.
- Develop construction methodologies / plans / programmes
- Management of site activities
- Progress reporting
- Cost Forecasting for the section of works
- Material procurement approvals
- Provide technical engineering support as a key member of the team
- Leadership / support / guidance and management to section engineers and site engineers
- Preparation of methods and procedures supported by diagrams and sketches for Work Package Plans
- Main contractor experience within Infrastructure civil projects (RC and Highways ideally).
- Minimum HNC qualified, preferably degree qualified (preferably in Civil Engineering)
- Must have valid and relevant CSCS.
- Ability to support, manage and motivate staff. Full control of all gangs.
- Supportthe training and development of the Site Engineering team
To join an exciting and established market leader in Manchester as a Senior Engineer then apply now to Seif El Zarka on 07568568045 or alternativley get in touch via linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/seif-el-zarka-28970712a/
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76073721