FP&A Business Partner
My client, based in the Nantwich area, is currently looking to appoint an FP&A Business Partner to support the management team with financial and operational reporting, analysis, and planning. The position requires strong analytical, decision making, and communication skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. The successful candidate will have experience of supporting analysis and reporting, a keen attention to detail, proven follow-up skills and influencing skills.
Duties will include:
- Leading the development of a collaborative partnership within the finance department to ensure accountability for accuracy and timeliness of data, and proactively support and drive improvements to reporting and data.
- Deliver innovative, high value-added financial information and insight to the management team for operational and strategic decision making
- Build and maintain strong business partnering relationships with management and commercial teams.
- Lead the Budgeting and Forecasting process
- Develop robust planning models
- Develop appropriate KPI's for the business to measure growth, profitability, expense control, efficiency, and productivity
- Support detailed operating expense analysis
- Support operational reviews with senior managers
- Support business projects to improve processes and increase productivity and profitability
- Enhance BI capabilities and processes
- Support monthly close process to ensure timely and accurate financial results
- Support sales commission reporting and analysis
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Experience of working in a financial and data analysis capacity and leading budgeting and forecasting processes
- Experience managing and operating within a matrix reporting relationship
- Modelling skills and proven experience conducting complex quantitative analysis
- Bi-monthly European travel will be a requirement of the role
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76117648