Digital Marketing Manager
We are now seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for devising digital marketing strategies and plans for lead generation purposes.
You will be part of this team, reporting into the Head of Marketing and Head of Web, this individual will be passionate, driven and want to adhere to digital marketing best practice.
EQ Digital is a provider of innovative customer solutions in the digital world. Making the complex simple, we combine people, technology and data to major global organisations to help them better understand, manage and meet the changing needs of customers.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Development of Digital Marketing strategies and plans with a clear focus on lead generation
- Managing the EQ Digital web and social media estate. The individual will also be required to assist with wider group digital initiatives
- The development of online channels, utilising digital marketing tools to drive new campaigns.
- Working with the marketing team to review their marketing plans and identifying the optimum online channels for lead gen
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to understand data from different platforms to both provide insight and manage a continuous improvement plan
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.?
- To manage relationships with the key stakeholders within the business unit
- To carry out any other tasks as requested by business development and marketing
As the successful candidate you will possess;
- Thorough understanding of the Inbound Marketing process for B2B lead generation e.g. content marketing that’s in sync with what clients need solutions for, managing a campaign calendar.
- Solid knowledge of all technical aspects of SEO
- Hands-on experience of managing paid advertising campaigns
- Project management – must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong background in using varied digital marketing software proficiently (CMS, Social, SEO, Google platforms, Lead Gen and CRM)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76124053