Digital Marketing Executive
One of our Central Support Offices is based in Gosforth and is a bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 73 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Are you highly creative and process driven? Can you ensure that our website content is industry leading? Can you coordinate and manage the briefing process for website updates across the Parkdean Resorts and associated websites? We have a temporary role for 12 months based in our Newcastle upon Tyne office.
- Work as a core member of the marketing team to drive holiday sales targets with relevant and engaging web content.
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing Manager marketing services manager and Direct Marketing Manager to identify content gaps and requirements to:
- Create briefs
- Manage 3rd parties
- Liase with the Content team to ensure information is factually and accurately placed onto the relevant websites.
- Monitor page performance and engagement
- Appropriate degree or professional qualification and/or proven experience in digital marketing
- Recent digital marketing or mathematical/analytical qualifications
- Experience of working in digital marketing or analytical role
- Min. 2 year or previous experience of working in a Digital Marketing or marketing services based role
- Experience of leisure or the travel industry
- Experience of exposure to commercial business
- Experience of working with agencies and suppliers
- Understanding of digital marketing principles across multiple channels; PPC, SEO, Display, Social Media, content
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Organised and efficient in planning time
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work across all digital marketing channels
- Commercial awareness; can see trends and spot opportunities quickly
- Excellent team player
- Highly analytical and structured
- Strong desire to learn in a fast moving and evolving area of the business
- Enjoys problem solving
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76105931