We are working with a highly desirable travel organisation based near Gatwick who are seeking a Finance Manager to join their successful team.
Brief role responsibilities:
- Oversee reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Thorough reconciliations between cash and sales
- Guaranteeing the maintenance of cash suspense and sales ledger reconciliation
- Ensure correct revenue recognition standards are met
- Direct team management of 4 staff
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Proven team management experience
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Able to influence, challenge and build relationships at all levels
- Strong MS Office/Excel skills
Please quote 41550 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Finance and Accountancy recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76121678