Promotional Marketing Manager
One of our Clients has given us a wonderful role of Promotional Marketing Executive, the purpose of this role is to cover a lady who will be going on maternity leave in the new yea, but they would like someone ASAP to do a handover period. A breif view of the role is to provide specialist marketing support within Marketing to implement and deliver external marketing activities that support and add value to the Campaign and Marketing Relationship strategies. You will also have to adopt tight processes and procedures, and use focussed organisational skills, teamwork and communications knowledge to interpret client needs, and support sales in achieving targets and implement complex promotional activities and situations.
The key responsibilities:
- To undertake project management in collaboration with the Global Marine Marketing Team of campaign and relationship marketing projects with a focus on events.
- Manage the external events plan, ensuring exposure in the right markets, at the right time, with the right message.
- Plan and deliver events that support campaign and promotional activities and area sales targets and objectives.
- Own the end to end 'events process' across all event Tiers and ensure that activities are carried out. You will have to continually develop and evolve this process.
- Identify and implement change to develop the events program to meet future business demands, client engagement and improve current efficiency.
- Create and overview of the global event and identify, plan, review, monitor and score to ensure continuous improvement of the events program to provide advice and guidance to the areas.
- create and maintain standardised external use templates i.e. technical reports, sales proposals, PowerPoint presentations and event flyers, factsheets and technical documents.
- Manage production relationships between in-house graphics and external agencies to ensure template collateral is produced in an efficient and cost effective manner.
The Perfect Candidate would have:
- A Degree of Equivlent from a Terrtiary Organisation recognised within the Marketing sector
- Membership of an appropriate professional institution
- experience in managing budgets
- experience in liasing with external marketing and design agencies and event organisers
- Working experience in a Graphic design
If you are interested in this role please let Miles know on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76122960