Part Qualified Accountant
This permanent role would involve managing a portfolio of clients from a variety of industry sectors. The portfolio consists mostly of owner managed business that require advice, compliance and audit services for both business and personal aspects.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Part Qualified Accountant (CA or ACCA).
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts.
- VAT returns.
- Experience of accounts preparation for limited companies.
- Tax – Personal
- Tax OMB’s corporation
- Year-end accounts.
- Good time management and ability to meet multiple deadlines.
To be considered for this role, you will satisfy the following requirements:
- Part qualified CA / ACCA or equivalent.
- Previous and demonstrable practice experience in a similar role.
- Word, Excel and accounts preparation packages(Sage, Xero).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In addition, the successful candidate will be a team player, be positive and self-motivated and be able to effectively solve problems whilst managing time and workload efficiently.
To be considered for this position please apply with a copy of your CV stating your current salary and notice period
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76129827