Successful product developed on flawless delivery, that’s where you come in …
About us ...
Our Product function is the melting pot of commercial strategy, data and creative. Working across Category, Trading, Creative and Operations, they get under the skin of customer expectation to develop product strategy. Effortlessly combining emotion and creativity with data and insight to continuously improve, innovate and maximise product and profitability.
About the role...
With thousands of new cards and products (SKU’s) in development at any time, you’ll be an integral part of the team. Supporting Product Managers you’ll be perfectly placed to learn the ropes of Product Development. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support the delivery of product development through accurate data entry of setting up and managing SKU’s through our database
- Work to an agreed schedules (CDP’s) and costing principles highlighting any roadblocks/cost concerns
- Gathering requirements for jpegs, printouts, mock ups and samples
- Collecting information and creating PowerPoint presentations for Product Managers to share information
- Ensure accurate data entry of product attributes before product becomes ready to ship
- Own lifecycle code and other data change requests
- Manage seasonal brochure process
- Raise PO’s and managing sign-off process
With exceptional attention to detail and always ahead of the game, you’re a great support and keen to learn. As a co-ordinator we’re looking for you to:
- Be educated to degree level, or equivalent, or previous experience of working in similar role
- Have a keen interest in Product Development, would be a definite advantage
- Be comfortable with data, Microsoft Office, and systems, a stickler for accuracy and process
- Confident in talking to people and working with others to achieve a goal
- Have experience of data entry, working with large volumes of data and to deadlines, would be a significant advantage
What we can offer you ...
Based at our Dawson Lane site in Bradford, close to key motorway links you’ll be able to take advantage of:
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work/life balance
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76134004