Java Developer Linux (Senior) Messaging
Java Developer / Senior Software Engineer London to £120k
Java Developer / Senior Software Engineer (Linux Greenfield). Start-up financial software house is seeking a skilled Senior Java Developer to design and develop a low latency, high throughput messaging system. You will be a key player in changing e-trading technology in Fixed Income markets, with plenty of scope for Greenfield development.
As a Senior Java Developer you will keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends, being actively encouraged to suggest new technologies and techniques. Based in the City, this is a collaborative, technology-driven environment where you will have a great deal of influence on its future success.
- Strong Java skills
- Previous experience of low latency systems, scalability, high availability, Unix based servers, cloud computing and system monitoring
- Good understanding of Linux
- Experience of TCP, UDP, Ethernet, HTTP
- Technologist, eager to continuously learn new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
As a Senior Java Developer your contribution will be recognised with a competitive salary (to £120k), plus bonus and benefits including potential equity and 25 days holiday.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 today for more information on this Senior Java Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76128864