An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join the UK's leading specialist in their field and a FTSE 250 company.
One of the UK's leading developers in its field, they are driven through a combination of innovation, communication and co-operation. With just 40 years' experience, they are now listed on the FTSE 250.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing a team of nine Finance Executives in two locations
- Assist in the improvement of management accountant production processes
- Preparation of monthly consolidated management accounts
- Supporting the Finance Director in areas of his/her role
- Assist in the preparation of the Annual Report
- Provide advice on statutory accounting treatments and IFRS accounting developments
- Manage the review of subsidiary statutory accounts
- Implement new ideas and methods to influence the company's goals and develop their reputation
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external teams.
The successful candidate will have:Excellent communication skills are essential in order to successfully fulfil the key responsibilities, as well as previous experience of team management
Must be ACA/ACCA qualified
Salary: up to 45k