Our Client, a leading firm of solicitors is seeking to appoint a Residential Conveyancer to work within their highly established conveyancing team
- Handling a portfolio of clients across a variety of property sectors
- Responsible for the technical execution of Sales, Purchases, transfers of equity and re mortgages during the stages of the conveyancing process.
- Dealing with leases and freehold contracts
- Liaising with professional bodies, third party solicitors and vendors.
- Perform fee earning work accurately and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Accurate maintenance of company in house CRM system
- Signing of title documents
- Business Development: Actively develop relationships with clients in order to expand the active client base
- To be considered for this opportunity, you must have 2-4 years PQE in Conveyancing
- It is essential that you have experience of managing and dealing with all types of Sales and Purchase transactions from inception through to completion and have a proven track record in Residential Conveyancing
- Flexible team player
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (or to meet the demands of the business)
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76126540