Finance Business Partner
New Senior Finance Business Partner Role for Large Organisation in Cheshire
Your new company
My exclusive client are a large and recognisable organisation based in Cheshire. Due to a confidential project they are looking to recruit a divisional financial controller/senior finance business partner to join the team. Due to the size of the organisation there will be ample senior finance opportunities/progression moving forward.
Your new role
- Development of summary reports for the Business Unit / Region on sales, pricing, quote compliances and renewals.
- Supports business initiatives and measures key targets and KPIs
- Management of field finance queries, and requests for price supports on accounts
- Pricing approval for tenders, contract and new accounts
- P&L approvals
- Sales forecasting
- Management of information requests, customer financials and rebate calculations
- Tracking distributor incentives
- Invoice approvals
- Own customer rebate process
- Prepares standard reports and assists in additional reporting on metrics with regards to new sales and conversion processes
- Month end P&L closing and relevant documentation
- Maintain data integrity, system codes, district / territory master data, cost centre structures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). You will need extremely strong commercial acumen and the ability to partner with both financial and non-financial stakeholders throughout the organisation.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £55,000 and the opportunity to work for a brilliant and recognisable organisation with real opportunities for progression. Further, you will be undertaking an extremely important role to the division and making a real impact. Overall, this is an outstanding opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76135528