Commercial Finance Manager
Help-Link started life in a small Yorkshire town, and we’re now the country’s largest independent boiler installer.
Although we’re big - fitting over 10,000 boilers in the UK each year - we’re not too big for our boots. We’ve kept our down-to-earth local attitude, meaning we aim to give our customers not only the best price, but the best service. We’ve built our entire business around quality of service, affordability and professionalism
We are currently recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager to grow and develop in our team so if you are looking for an enjoyable, challenging role and you have the key skills we would love to hear from you.
Supporting the commercial finance team with the collation and interpretation of MI for the sales and marketing departments of the business as well as the senior management team. Using the data to monitor and improve existing business, and test new propositions.
1.Responsible for supporting the weekly and monthly production and presentation of management information for the commercial finance team covering the marketing, sales and operations departments
2.Collate data from a variety of sources and translate into a format that is clear, concise and easy to understand
3.Analyse and take appropriate action upon the results of reports generated to ensure targets and service level agreements are met
4.Able to translate business requirements into reporting requirements
5.Assist the commercial finance team with key development projects, reporting and administration
6.Review data integrity of all reports on a periodic basis
7.Build and maintain strong relationship network with all business areas, including:
a)Directors and Senior Management
Any other work which may be required by Directors and Senior Management and improve existing business, and test new propositions.
Personal Characteristics - Essemtial
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritise
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages especially Excel including V lookups and pivot tables
- Interested in developing reporting skills
- Enthusiastic self-starter accustomed to working with limited direction but within a team environment
- Sound analytical skills, applying theoretical or practical knowledge to new situations and problems.
- Willingness to take a view or from an opinion
- Must demonstrate confident communication (verbal and written), to finance and non-finance people
- Strong influencing Skills
- Able to work in high pressured environment
- Strong customer focus and a commitment to providing a quality service
- Commitment to learn and develop new skill
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76132046