Senior Software Architect - Camera
A Senior Software Architect with experience in developing complex software architecture for state of the art automated vehicle functions, AUTOSAR software design and modelling with SysML / UML is required for a permanent employment opportunity with a leading international automotive company based in Koblenz.
The role is offering a salary up to €80,000 per annum based on years of relevant industry experience.
Our client is a leading automotive technology company that specialises in the design and manufacture of complex, mechatronic, advanced vehicle safety systems.
- Liaise with the customer to define special architectural blocks of camera-based driver assistance systems in terms of conception, creation and maintenance
- Use SysML / UML to define the solution with the consideration of NCAP and safety requirements
- Analysis and coordination of the product and customer-specific requirements taking into account the architecture
- Provide input into the development of strategies for testing the architecture and support for analysing the test results
- Cooperation with globally distributed teams and systems engineering support for the development of global architecture strategies and coordination of architectural decision with the CORE Development (platform development)
- Supporting management in defining product strategies
Skills / Experience Required
- University degree in electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent qualification with relevant professional practice
- Experience around the architecture as well as in dealing with SysML / UML
- Experience in the structuring of customer requirements in Doors and functional safety
- Knowledge of software and hardware development for embedded systems
- Good knowledge of the AUTOSAR concepts
- Very good communication skills in German and English combined with the ability to present complex issues
Pension Plan, Dental Health Plan, Life Insurance Policy, 25 Days Holiday, Flexible Working Hours,
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW or for further information you can contact Stuart Higgins on or email
Keywords: Software Architect camera electrical power steering driver assistance systems NCAP CORE Development AUTOSAR
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76066575