Agile Software Engineer, Multi-Language Developer, C++, C#, ASP.NET, PHP
Job Title: Agile Software Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 plus pension, healthcare, innovative team.
An innovative technology team who build software and web solutions across a multitude of technical disciplines are seeking problem solving software engineers with experience across more than one technology stack to join an Agile team and drive forward greenfield development.
Based in Plymouth, building enterprise software solutions across the MedTech industry you will be responsible for developing critical platforms largely built in C++, C# or PHP that can afford no down time - technology stack is no limitation as they embrace the best tools required for the problem being solved. All we ask is you have had experience across more than one tech stack - ASP.NET, C#, C++, PHP, AngularJS and are able to work in an Agile function, cut unit tests and deploy into cloud solutions.
- Engineering simultaneously on multiple projects
- Contribute to software design, engineering and architecture
- Hold responsibility within the agile methodology
- Employ unit testing and solve/debug building problems
- Mentor junior developers
Essential Experience Required:
- Experience on more than one framework: .NET, ASP.net, Mono, QT, Laravel, AngularJS, Sencha, Ext.JS
- Building within an MVC environment to OOP standards
- Unit Testing, Agile Development
- Jira, Confluence, Mantis, Git, CVS
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76133503