We are recruiting on behalf of our client who are currently seeking an experienced Java Developer. You would be joining a software house that specialises in the development of web-based order processing & warehouse management systems for large e-commerce businesses
As a member of a small team, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in a growing company in an expanding market. You will work on structured software development projects, but also be directly involved in providing solutions to customers
- Experience working in a structured commercial software development environment.
- A passion for developing high quality software and learning new skills.
- A willingness to take responsibility solving practical problems that in a way that delights our customers.
- A desire to engage with end-users and customer technical teams to deliver practical results
- Knowledge of Java, SQL, XML and web technologies.
- Familiarity with key open source Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
- Competence in using key supporting software, such as version control and issue tracker systems
- Confidence working with Linux and MySQL.
- Experience with any of the following technologies: Jasper Reports, Groovy, Ant, Jetty
- Experience working with any warehouse management system or e-commerce platforms
A full, structured training programme will provide a detailed introduction into their architecture, technologies and support processes that the business use
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75962289