Junior Developer (London) to £35k
This position is for an experienced Programmer/Analyst with Systems Administration experience. The primary role of this position is to provide product development and support services to an established client base comprising leading UK and international organisations.
A strong background in iterative (Agile) code development would be highly advantageous as the solutions evolve through close collaboration between cross-functional teams and end-users.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a programming and support role
- Proven record of delivering third line technical support
- Sound knowledge Microsoft SQL Server (DBA & Transactional SQL) and scripting
- Ability to provide basic Windows server hardware support
- Experience configuring cloud computing environments including Azure and AWS
- Programming in Microsoft Visual C#
- Development of Web Forms
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or relegion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76056575