We are looking for a well rounded Project Planner in York to work on one of the biggest Rail project in the UK!
Our Client is one of the worlds largest and most diverse technical services provider and they are continuing to grow their business every year. They are currently looking to add a Project Planner to their team in York.
In brief, you will...
- Address any issues that arise and change the plan according
- Liaise with sub-contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the construction development
- Produce tender plans to support bids
- Create, maintain, review and administer construction schedules and plans
- Liaise with the production and technical team
- Ensure the progress of the project is running to time scales and cost plans
As Planner, you must have main line rail experience preferably on OLE and line upgrades
Good experience of Primavera P6 is essential. You should also tick most of the following boxes:
- Significant construction experience on major multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects
- Expert planning and scheduling knowledge
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to develop programmes from first principles as well as critical interrogation of suppliers' programmes
- Knowledge of NEC3 and its application to the programme
If you are a Planner in the York area and fit this profile, then of course we'd like to speak with you. The salary on offer will be dependent on experience but will be circa £60K per Annum.
Apply with your CV or give us a call in the office!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76128117