Veritas Education are working closely with a 'Good' SEN School in the Leeds area who are currently in need of an SEN Teacher, who has experience working with pupils with Autism and must be Team Teach trained.
- SEN Teacher
- Expertise in Autism
- TEAM TEACH
- £100-£180 (depending upon experience)
- 'Good' School
The school offers a support service for children and young people with autism. They treat everyone as an individual and do their best to provide opportunities in which to learn, fulfil potential and develop life skills. Everyone enjoys learning in a safe, secure and friendly environment, have a mutual respect and care for each other.
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated Teacher who has a real passion for working in SEN. You must be confident working with children with complex needs and challenging behaviours and be able to think on your feet.
If you would like to to hear more about this opportunity please respond with an up to date CV or email .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76051759