SOFTWARE DEVELOPER IN TEST
Location - Belfast
Salary - £30k - £50k
Python / Selenium / Automation / BDD / Cucumber / DevOps
Do you want to build automation frameworks using cutting edge tools in DevOps environment.
Abacus Professional Recruitment are delighted to be representing an industry leader in Digital. They are at the very forefront of their industry and are getting noticed on a global scale with the awards to prove it.
If you're a Software Developer or QA Automation Engineer with programming ability and and interest in automation, this will be for you, if you can create automated test frameworks then get in touch! If you can think independently and outside the box we want to hear from you!
.....If you cover the basis we'll fill in the gaps;
- Overall experience of 3+ years and hands-on core test experience on diversified technology platforms windows, Unix etc.
- Strong ability to perform research on new technology and automation tools.
- Should have strong knowledge in designing different type of automation frameworks like BDD , ATDD, Jasmine etc.
- Sound experience in Selenium Webdriver, Robot, Protractor automation tools for web based application and desktop application.
- Should have good experience in TestNg, Junit, Nunit, Cucumber, Gherkin.
- Should have good experience in build tools like: Ant, Gradle, Maven
- CI tools like Jenkins, Drone, Bamboo.
- Good Exposure of Collaboration/test management tools like Confluence, JIRA
- API testing using REST libraries.
- Having experience of containerised techniques, using Docker, and Cloud Based Hosting
- Having experience of working with micro service architectures and data service
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Experience to work in agile, Devops methodologies.
- Strong troubleshooting skill, learning attitude and ability to think out of box
- Open to learn and research new technologies
- Can participate in Test Planning and Test Strategy.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76123750