Senior NET Developer £40,000-£50,000 DOE
Senior .NET Developer £40,000-£50,000 DOE
Pension, 33 days holiday with the option to buy or sell AND you're able to take extended holiday breaks (e.g. 3 weeks+ in one go). Flexible hours, extended maternity cover, brand new very New York style offices, relaxed culture with relaxation areas & refreshment zones, on-site gym, free parking, showers, bar facility + social event (location dependant).
My client operate in the travel industry developing advanced systems for management, booking, pricing and ticket engines. The solutions they offer are delivered on a Software-As-A-Service [SASS] basis across the UK and overseas.
Working in a team circa of 20 you will be:
- Working with team leads and system architects
- Involved in Architectural development
- Contribute to continual process of improving our systems, processes, and technology stack.
- Analysing, Designing, Developing and Supporting a range of innovative solutions.
- Design and build of new systems.
- Maintain and develop existing systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing, dynamic forward thinking company who are very reputable within the travel industry. As a senior developer you will get the opportunity to contribute, improve and support other developers.
- 4+ years commercial experience
- NET, C#, SQL
- SOLID Principles
- Web design and architecture
- Application performance tuning
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76099929