Corporate Travel Consultant
We’re looking for candidates with experience of booking Air, Hotel or Rail Travel for these fabulous new Corporate Travel roles! Business Travel is a thriving industry sector and these West Yorkshire-based Corporate Travel Consultantroles offer a fantastic opportunity to work Monday to Friday in a professional, customer-focused environment, handling a range of travel requirements for a variety of corporate clients. The successful candidates will have recent air, hotel or rail travel booking experience, excellent customer service and rapport-building skills and keen attention to detail. Although experience with a GDS or other travel booking tools would be advantageous, it isn’t essential as full system training can be provided. As well as the opportunity to train and develop a Corporate Travel career with a well-established Travel Company, our client are also offering an attractive package including a competitive starting salary of up to £18k DOE plus excellent benefits and a Monday to Friday working week!
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Corporate Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Corporate Travel Consultant:
- Handling enquiries from a wide range of corporate clients
- Booking travel requirements including hotels and/or rail
- Building rapport and lasting relationships with both clients and suppliers
- Providing a professional, efficient service at all times
- Working well both autonomously and as part of a team
Skills required for the role:
- Experience with booking tailormade travel packages, hotel or rail travel
- Strong rapport building and customer service skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Highly organised with keen attention to detail
- Although experience with a GDS or other travel booking tools would be advantageous, full systems training can be offered.
If you’re interested in learning more about these Corporate Travel Consultant roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76121691