Croner House, Wheatfield Way, Hinckley, Leicestershire. LE10 1YG
£35,000-£40,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits Package
The role is responsible for designing, developing and supporting customer facing and back office software solutions within the IT department.
You will be a member of one of the two Agile SCRUM teams; taking direction from the Development Manager or a Senior Developer, the role will undertake development and support activity and deliverables on individual projects for Croner Group Ltd.'s products and services. The role has a focus on working to industry standards and following the most relevant processes and methodologies to offer a great service.
- Design and develop software solutions
- Participate in and contribute to the daily activity of the SCRUM team.
- Take ownership of deliverables within single projects/strategic initiatives
- Maintain and refine the development approach in use by the development team
- Review quality of software solutions designed and developed by other members of the development team.
- Execute live deployment of software releases built and maintained by the development team
- Provide third line support to the Croner Technical Support team
- Share skills and knowledge with peers
What you Bring to the Team
- Ability to follow a structured approach to development according to a well-defined software development lifecycle.
- Ability to work constructively within a team.
- Ability to foster a clear and transparent communication style when interacting with peers, stakeholders and business users.
- Diverse understanding of technologies and an ability to pick up and develop new technologies and media types at speed and with accuracy.
- Experience of working in an agile environment and wanting to continue to do so.
Why Join our Team?
This is a superb place to work if you love problem solving, enjoy a challenge and working at pace. If you have a genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you'll love it. Your technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you'll really make a difference. We're a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and can promise you'll enjoy every day.
If this sounds like the role for you then click apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76134541