Digital Designer- Work for an innovative Bristol agency
- Work with a unique, ethical and innovative set of clients.
- Take the lead on exciting digital design projects.
- Learn from a talented team.
What you'll be doing
Most of your time will be spent working on web design and build projects. You’ll be working right from the earliest stages of any project, so you’ll be researching the client, their users, the competition and undertaking planning work. From here, you’ll outline the overall visual style; you’ll wireframe ideas and then design up all the required work to polished visuals and interactions.
As the design work is completed in Sketch you’ll then hand over to the development team so they can do
the build work.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A couple of years of digital design experience; either as freelance, in an agency or for a design-led business
- A brilliant portfolio of digital design work including web design projects
- A passion for all things digital and the drive to stay on top of the latest trends in the design industry
You’ll be joining a studio with a brilliant level of staff retention and a team who understand the importance of a good work/life balance. You’ll earn a salary of around £20k- £25k and you’ll be working on some of the most exciting digital projects in Bristol.
If this sounds like something you’d be suitable for hit apply and we’ll be in touch to go over the details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76123605