C#, Net developer
My client is a fast-growing money management system and has been designed and developed in house to exceed the requirements of their clients.
Location: Hertfordshire, not far from Baldock/Stevenage (only a 25-minute train journey from London)
Rate: £20-40K (DOE) and Benefits: 31 days holiday (including bank holidays, and Christmas to new year period)
They are currently looking for a C#, .Net developer to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a .Net Developer to work within a fantastic team who pride themselves on having a relaxed yet professional working environment, using the most recent versions of frameworks.
Some of the framework’s you will be working on are:
• .Net Framework 4.6.2
• Entity Framework v6.1.3
• MVC v5.2.3.
• C# Libraries/Frameworks (Autofac, WebApi OData, DbUp, Moq)
• SQL Server
• Visual Studio & TFS
• Developing (designing and implementing) new functionality for the web application, WepApi, and additional services
• Maintaining and enhancing existing functionality for new requirements
• Liaising with the support team to assist in resolving issues
The required specification is:
• 1+ years’ experience with .Net C# MVC (and Razor)
• Experience with WebApi & OData
• Experience with MS SQL Server
• Entity Framework (v6.0)
• Good organisational and communication skills
• Capable of working independently
Other desired specifications are:
• A degree in a relevant discipline
• Standards compliant HTML and CSS
• Single Page Applications (SPA)
• Dependency Injection (Autofac)
• Database Migrations (DbUp)
• Knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS) on Windows OS’s
This is a brand-new requirement and my client are looking to fill the position as soon as possible. They are also looking to line up interviews as soon as possible and will move quickly on the right candidate.
If you are interested please send you CV to , or call Viktoria on for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76096551