MI Analyst - Banking
MI Analyst - Banking
A MI Analyst working as part of team of analysts, producing regular and ad-hoc MI and analysis. Manipulating data from our warehouses, and matching data from different sources. Strong analytical and problem solving skills required, together with an ability to present results to stakeholders and manage stakeholder expectations
Key skills required for the MI Analyst - Banking
- Interprets complex data and manages the efficient and effective production of high quality information, analysis and research, anticipating stakeholder needs.
- Demonstrate core LBG values and behaviours.
- Provide complex analytical/research advice and recommendations to the business, using own judgement as to when more complex issues require escalation.
- Deliver day to day support for own business area and analytical/research projects.
- Deliver focussed management information, e.g. customer, competitor and market insights; resource, financial, benefits and project specific planning and tracking; through research and data analysis which inform business decisions.
- Monitor and support and operate a range of models and systems to ensure that they are effectively maintained and coordinated, recommending improvements.
- Manage and minimise operational risks.
- Maintain internal and external networks to source data and information to enable timely recommendations and advice.
- Engage stakeholders, clarifying requirements for the purpose of optimising business results.
If you are a MI Analyst - Banking looking for a new contract opportunities either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT/Financial Services opportunities please contact Denny Jenkins on 01793 437271 or email
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76126857