MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT £35,000 - £40,000 + BENEFITS
Robert Half are recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join a highly reputable company based in North Bristol. This is an exciting position for anyone looking to have a hands on approach and a direct impact on company performance within a fast-paced, innovative environment. The role is offering £35,000 - £40,000 + excellent benefits!
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, you will be entirely responsible for the P&L and financial analysis- along with partnering at senior level and board level to present reports and an insight for the key business unit.
- Manage the Profit and Loss for a portfolio of contracts/clients through thorough regular, accurate and comprehensive reviews of GP performance on a monthly basis-including a review of revenue and costs
- Calculation of adhoc invoices for client portfolio where they fall outside of the routine scheduled and adhoc billing process
- Ensuring WIP and PO's managed and reported accurately
- Ultimate responsibility for ensuring that cost accruals are accurate for client portfolio working with the AP team to ascertain areas of concern and backlog in processing which will impact billing and contract profitability
- Assist in preparing monthly business unit reviews for the FBP's to compile detailing performance at GP, overhead, NP and working capital levels of applicable contracts for distribution to the business unit managers. This will include a written review of key contracts
- Arrange monthly contract GP reviews with the relevant FBP's so that they are aware of how their contracts are performing and to identify any areas of concern to rectify
- Assist FC with any ad-hoc reporting queries
- ACCA or CIMA qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Experience of P&L end-to-end (revenue and costs)
- IT Literate with strong knowledge of MS Excel - vlookups and pivot tables
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail, problem solving & analytical skills
- 3 years + management accountant experience
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy/sell
- Discount in over 1000 retailers
- Death in service
- Free parking
- Health care scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.