FP&A Manager Business Change (Capex)
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing UK Finance Function Team here at Dixons Carphone!
We are looking to hire an experienced FP&A Manager to join our UK&I Finance Function. This role is pivotal in driving effective working capital management and capital investment of Dixons Carphone UK&I.
The jobholder will be responsible for leading continuous improvements in reporting and decision making to support effective capital management. This high profile role will operate cross functionally to deliver first class management reporting and forecasting.
- Lead all management reporting of working capital and capex across CPW UK&I, challenging the business to ensure that capital projects are well tested in advance of sign off and throughout their project span
- Work with members of the UK&I Exec and their senior teams to ensure that capital projects are submitted with appropriate thought and diligence
- Operate cross functionally to monitor working capital performance and agree action plans as appropriate
- Identify risk & opportunities to cash flow targets and co-ordinate action plans as appropriate
- Prepare weekly cash forecasts for CPW UK and make recommendations to maximise cash management
- Support the preparation of 3-year plans for balance sheets, cash flows and key metrics
- Calculate Return on Capital Employed and other key metrics to help explain business performance
- Manage post investment reviews and summarise key learning’s for UK&I Management Board
- Make recommendations to constantly evolve and develop KPIs and reporting to ensure it is relevant and aligned to customer needs
- Support the Business Change team (BCF) with all finance-related queries they may have in this space whether resolving personally or leveraging the UK&I finance structure to ensure support is provide.
- Budget and reforecast the annual capital programme and ensure the business maintains appropriate benefits expectations within its local forecasts or seeks appropriate sign off for amendments of these
You will have :
- Strong academics and be a Professionally qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), with post qualification experience gained within a large commercial organisation
- An ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Hyperion and Essbase skills
- Good commercial understanding of an electronics retailer
- An ability to manage successful delivery of goals through others
- Evidence of building relationships with senior/exec level Business Partners
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, capable of writing management reports and telling a compelling story within senior forums
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Main Details and Responsibilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76049329