Bilingual Information Officer
Are you a bilingual or multilingual professional fluent in either French, Romanian, Spanish, or other Eastern European languages? Do you have what it takes to work in a challenging and busy environment, dealing with international enquiries and helping people hoping to fulfil their academic and occupational ambitions? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Hours of Work: 8.30am - 17.00pm or 9.00am - 17.30pm
Starting Salary: £22k, plus benefits
You must be educated to degree level and have fluent verbal and written language skills in English, with fluency in either: French. Romanian, Spanish, preferably with another language or Swedish. Speakers of Hungarian and Lithuanian also consider. Experience as a teacher or trainer would be an advantage.
Your main role will be processing enquiries from individual applicants and member organisations, and answering questions on the phone and in writing. You will also be expected to assist in training provision and a range of other administrative tasks.
- Developing knowledge of overseas education and the UK education system
- Maintaining a professional telephone enquiry service
- Assisting with the delivery of training; and a range of other administrative tasks
- You will be responsible for providing information and expert advice on international qualifications and skills.
- Permission to live and work in the UK, our client are not offering sponsorship
- Desirable relevant research experience either through a Master's degree or their work experience
- Completed and certified Bachelor, Postgraduate or Master's degree from a UK University
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills - minimum IELTS score 6.5
- Fluent verbal and written language skills in either French, Romanian, Spanish or other Eastern European Languages
- Research experience
- Data analysis experience
Other desirable requirements
- Experience of working in education
- Experience of project working
- Experience as a teacher or trainer
- Experience as a researcher
Please Note: Applicants MUST hold a current permit or visa showing their right to work and reside in the UK on a permanent basis.
every THURSDAYInterested?If you are, or know someone that may be interested, please submit your CV to or call us now on 01452 318100!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76111281