SkillNet is a consulting and technology services company that delivers transformative customer centric and customer engagement solutions to global retail, government, and telecom organizations.
Skillnet is looking for a result orientated and self-driven IT professional to assist with our contractual requirements.
Applicants for this role must be highly organised IT professionals with a proven track record of using good engineering practice to produce software for new, innovative and profitable products and solutions.
The job will be based inNuneaton, Warwickshire and at our office in Richmond, Surrey but may require travel to other locations, depending on work requirements.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Install, upgrade and configure all components of OBIEEin Cloud (AWS)
- Maintenance of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (applying patches to fix bugs, adding new functionality and features, scheduler maintenance, and installing of maintenance releases)
- Must understand and define the standards and best practices in BI administration environments
- Developing architectural solutions utilizing OBIEE
- Lead the development of OBIEE dashboard and reports
- Work with internal stakeholders and development teams during project lifecycle
- Experience in Web Logic Administration
- Hands on experience of administering OBIEE Repository including physical, logical and user interface layer
- Good knowledge of OBIEE Admin, best practices, DWBI implementation challenges
- Understanding and knowledge of Data Warehouse
- Experience with ETL tools
- Domain knowledge on Supply Chain, Retail, Manufacturing
- Hands on development experience on OBIEE (version 11g or higher), Data Modelling
- Technical and Functional Understanding of Oracle OBIEE Technologies
- Working Experience in Onshore-Offshore models
- OBIEE Certified Specialist
- PL/SQL Certified Expert
Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire and at our office in Richmond, Surrey
Salary: 42,000 GBP per year plus 6,000 GBP housing allowance
Working Hours: 40 hours per weekClosing date for applications: 12 October 2017
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV with covering letter to Mr Alan Krishnan at the following postal or email address quoting the reference - Nuneaton September 2017:
Click the apply button below or send your Cv to the address below:
Skillnet Solutions Private Ltd
Suite F3 Vision House
3 Dee Road
Richmond TW9 2JN
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75965166