CAD Programmer - Laser Cutting (Nights)
Our client is a well-established metal manufacturing company located in Brixworth, Northampton. A professional business which is able to offer a variety of services to its clients. They are currently seeking a CAD Programmer to join their growing team.
This oppurtunity is for the candidate to be put on a temporary contract for 13 weeks and then go permanently.
The main responsibilities of a CAD Programmer - Laser Cutting (Nights)
- Create accurate CAD /CAM flat pattern drawings in line with customer requirements.
- Use flat pattern drawings.
- Monitor and document changes to CNC programs.
- Review and modify existing programs to improve efficiency.
Requirements of the CAD Programmer - Laser Cutting (Nights)
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Experience of CNC programming
- Strong mathematical and literacy skills
- Working knowledge of CAD / CAM software
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office software
- A keen eye for detail
- Desire to learn
Experience of using Trumpfs Top software and knowledge of the processes involved in metal manufacturing are beneficial but not essential.
Full training will be offered to the right candidate along with opportunities to develop further.
Shift Pattern: Monday - Thursday / 16.30pm - 02.45am.
Overtime rates and hours available from Friday - Sunday.
Other benefits include:
- Free on site parking
- On-site kitchen amenities
- Opportunity to join a successful and growing business
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76118418