Business Travel Consultant
BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT ROLE AVAILABLE!
Up to £32,000 - NW London
Living in the North London and after a shorter commute? Want to progress your career with a friendly but well eastablished Travel Management Company?
We’re recruiting on behalf of our client, a growing TMC, looking to add a dynamic Business Travel Consultant to join their team with a fantastic in-house training scheme. Applicants should be confident using Galileo GDS.
This role as fantastic development opportunities and gives you the chance to work on the cutting edge of the Business Travel sector. Looking for a fun and lively atmosphere in a company that invests back into its staff? In that case this could be a great role for you!
Business Travel Consultant tasks & responsibilities:
- Working in the office booking all means of travel for the client using GDS (Galileo)
- To source the very best & most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products for your client
- Knowledge of airlines and their products, city codes and geography
ticketing & invoicing
- Working as part of a team in a fast-paced, lively environment
- Liaising with corporate clients on a daily basis and maintaining positive working relationships
Business Travel Consultant key skills:
- At least 1 years’ experience working within Business Travel is essential
- Experience and full working knowledge of net and published fares is needed
- Fully competent on Galileo GDS and be able to issue tickets, re-issue and know fare constructions.
Apply below or contact Paul at New Frontiers for more information.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £200 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76118542