Earthing and Bonding Engineer
Are you an Electrical Engineer with Earthing and Bonding experience looking for your next contract? Do you want to work for a leading Tier 1 Contractor on a high profile rail project in London? If so, this role may be for you!
Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for an Earthing and Bonding Engineer to work on a project in the East London area. The ideal candidate will be available to start immediately and will have previous railway experience looking at earthing and bonding.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the completion of earthing and bonding interface
- Management of the design and integration of traction and bonding
- Interface with engineering disciplines
- Programme and process reporting
- Ensure quality control requirements are met
- Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent
- Previous Earthing and Bonding experience / knowledge of railway electrification
- Be available to start immediately
- CSCS card
For more information please submit your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76131705