DevOps Engineer Linux AWS
DevOps Engineer (Linux AWS) Oxford to £60k
DevOps Engineer (Linux AWS EC2 ELB Jenkins Docker Git JIRA Python). Early stage start-up is seeking a skilled DevOps Engineer with a strong knowledge of AWS. Their innovative AWS based solution allows the tracking of equipment and personnel for large scale organisations (e.g. the NHS) delivering efficiencies in time management and can make a critical difference.
As a DevOps Engineer your core responsibilities will include deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the running of the backend infrastructure. You’ll be working with a broad range of AWS technologies (EC2, ELB, S3, VPC, IAM), scripting skills (Python) with an emphasis on the implementation of cloud best practice, high availability and security principles.
This DevOps Engineer role presents an excellent opportunity to join an early stage start-up (product in Beta) and make a real impact on its success. Offices based in Central Oxford, close to main line station, R&D environment with casual dress code and a good work / life balance.
- Experience of deploying and running low latency, scalable, reliable and secure cloud based systems for a large number of users
- Experience using AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, ELB, S3, VPC, IAM)
- Knowledge of deployment and configuration technologies (Jenkins, Docker).
- Proficient in Python scripting and automation
- Linux system administration
- Ability to deploy, monitor and maintain 24x7 mission critical systems
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills
As a DevOps Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for a confidential discussion about this DevOps Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76109561