Branch Manager - St Albans Accessorize
Do you want to be part of a global brand who are passionate about your development?
We are excited to be opening a brand new Accessorize branch in St Albans and we are looking for a Branch Manager to join our company! The successful Branch Manager will be experienced and will enjoy growing a business and a team within a new environment.
In this role you will:
* Drive the business forward through managing and developing your team - leading by example on great customer service, product knowledge and being a brand ambassador.
* Identify strengths and development needs of your team to create a live succession plan for the store and the wider business.
* Manage your store ensuring your team are motivated, knowledgeable and exceeding expectations by providing learning and development opportunities.
* Provide support to other local branches as and when required.
* Generating profit though exceeding KPI's, keeping P&L and controllable costs in line with budget, and maximizing local market opportunities
* Ensure Visual Merchandising/window guidelines are communicated and implemented commercially for your store.
Keeping a close eye on competitor activity, you will empower others and use your motivational style to offer real leadership, never afraid to challenge or to instigate change.This is a role that will stretch you and bring out your best qualities while you effectively manage your store to achieve the Company KPI's.
We offer every employee of Monsoon Accessorize a competitive employment package, which includes a generous staff discount across all three brands, up to 26 days holiday, pension and lots more. We actively encourage and support our people to drive their own development, be innovative and achieve their goals.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76125445