iOS Developer -Relocate to Bangkok - BW15195562
Technologies of interest (we are not expecting you to have them all):
- Objective-C / Swift
- Cocoa Touch
- OCMock, Specta, Expecta
- HTTP, HTTPS, REST API
- AFNetworking, SDWebImage
- Bug and crash reporting solutions
- Tracking (Google Analytics and more)
- You are an engineer who loves and understands native apps and seeks the challenge of using cutting edge technologies to build robust, smooth and breathtaking apps.
- You can deliver high quality, well-designed and deeply tested code within tight time constraints; so a deep understanding of modern app design principles and familiarity with unit-testing will be crucial. You are also expected to be fluent in explaining and justifying your design decisions. Expertise in MVVM and reactive programming is a major plus, but my client will rely on you to be able to master these and many other technologies.
- Ultimately, you are a technologists who has a real passion for mobile apps. My client wants innovative ideas on how to enhance products, and if needed, create their own new standard.
You will join the mobile app scrum team and as part of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Coming up with best suitable technology and architecture for your tasks
- Working closely with API team to understand back-end functionality and architecture
- Communicate constantly with your product owner to understand and measure business values of developed features
- Supply ideas (technological and product) to enhance the overall app experience
- In addition, my client expects superb attention to detail on the UI and performance of code produced. My client believes a high-performance back-end is not enough, they also have to deliver the best possible UI and UX experience to customers when it comes to layout, animations and transitions.
My client is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia and part of the largest online travel company in the world. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel; you get to be part of choosing where and what you're working on, the technologies and how they solve the business concerns.
They understand the value of a great mobile experience for customers and are constantly investing in mobile app development. Right now they are on the finishing lines of launching an exciting update to their iOS and Android apps - a totally re-engineered and redesigned experience - built from the ground up with the newest technologies. They have a roadmap to extend this significantly, pushing to become the world's best.The Offer:
- Work for Asia's most successful online travel agent, a very profitable business with the atmosphere of a fun start-up.
- Work on interesting problems with a high degree of autonomy.
- Amazing office in the heart of Bangkok
- Competitive salary and benefits.
This is a full time position working on site in our client's offices in downtown Bangkok, Thailand. We are open to applications from all nationalities and our client will help with relocation if you are not currently based here.If you bring what we're looking for and this looks like it was written for you then send us your CV now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75957315